Corporate transitions can be incredibly stressful on employees. Uncertainty and confusion can lead to frustration and a general negative experience for both employees and candidates. Creating an employer brand transition plan is one powerful way you can combat employee dissatisfaction and recruit in the months and years after the transition.
In “How to Manage Your Employer Brand Through A Corporate Transition,” a joint effort from industry experts at TMP Worldwide, our client VMware, and Glassdoor, you’ll learn:
The value of an employer brand
Learn what elements make up a strong employer brand, told through powerful statistics you can use to build your strategy.
How to navigate your employer brand in times of transition
Find out the impact a transition can have not only on employees, but also potential candidates.
The current state of employer branding
Get a list of actionable guidelines to make the most out of a major company transition.
In addition, you will learn how VMware, a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility, confronted this challenge head on when their parent company, EMC, was acquired by Dell Technologies, Inc.
We’ve packed this eBook with key insights and best practices to guide you through a current or future corporate transition. Download a copy of our free eBook today!
- Don’t Let Flashy Tools Eclipse Your Hiring Goals - August 21, 2017
- 3 Ways to Stand Out in a Candidate-Driven Labor Market - August 7, 2017
- A Guide to Creating Candidate Personas – Download Your Free eBook - July 31, 2017
- 5 Inspiring Places to Write This Summer for People Who Hate Writing and Being Indoors - June 26, 2017
- It’s Not You, It’s Your Job Description: How Customization Can Keep Your Candidates Engaged - June 12, 2017
- How to Manage Your Employer Brand Through a Corporate Transition – Download Your Free eBook - June 5, 2017
- Survival of the Fittest: How to Find Candidates that Fit Your Company Culture - March 2, 2015