Looking to hire new talent? Look first at your own employees. The characteristics, skills and backgrounds of your best performers provide important insights into what types of candidates might perform well in those jobs.
In our Guide to Creating Candidate Personas eBook, you’ll learn how a candidate persona can lead you on a path to hiring the best possible talent. In addition to industry research, this eBook includes a set of actionable items to get you started. In the end, you’ll walk away with:
- Sample questions to ask interviewees
- A blank persona template to fill out
- Several sample personas to draw inspiration from
Download a copy of our free eBook today!
- Don’t Let Flashy Tools Eclipse Your Hiring Goals - August 21, 2017
- 3 Ways to Stand Out in a Candidate-Driven Labor Market - August 7, 2017
- A Guide to Creating Candidate Personas – Download Your Free eBook - July 31, 2017
- 5 Inspiring Places to Write This Summer for People Who Hate Writing and Being Indoors - June 26, 2017
- It’s Not You, It’s Your Job Description: How Customization Can Keep Your Candidates Engaged - June 12, 2017
- How to Manage Your Employer Brand Through a Corporate Transition – Download Your Free eBook - June 5, 2017