HR professionals and recruiters benefit from understanding the labor market. The goal of Perengo’s labor market report is giving you insights to benefit your business.
Click Image to Download
Perengo curates data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics to publish a short yet comprehensive summary of the most important drivers of our labor market.
Quarterly Labor Market Report: Q4 2017
Our report is organized by these three sections:
- Macro Numbers – Population; Labor Force; Participation Rate; Unemployment Rate; etc.
- Jobs and Industries – Total; Healthcare; Retail; Hospitality; etc.
- Spotlight Analysis and Insight – Job Opening Rate; Reduced Unemployment
Labor Market Statistics: How to Read a Labor Market Report
Reference our complimentary labor market statistics glossary to get the detailed picture.
- State of Recruitment: Trucking - September 24, 2018
- State of Recruitment: On-Demand Economy - September 24, 2018
- State of Recruitment: Nursing and Healthcare - September 24, 2018
- The State of Recruitment: Service Industry - September 24, 2018
- State of Recruitment: Transportation and Warehousing - September 24, 2018
- State of Recruitment: Education - September 24, 2018
- More Jobs, More Skills: Why You Should Embrace Multiple Job Holders in Your Workforce - August 28, 2018
- Hiring and Employee Retention Are Evolving. Are You Keeping Up? - August 21, 2018
- Through the Millennial Lens: Embracing Generation Y in the Workplace - August 14, 2018
- Healthy Employees, Healthy Business: Getting Started With Employee Wellness Programs - August 9, 2018