The recruitment marketing landscape is evolving alongside the changing behaviors of job candidates. The introduction of powerful technologies for recruitment marketers allows them to keep up with new trends and better manage their workflows.
Unified platforms are one such technology. They provide recruitment marketers with a central dashboard of useful tools — many of which automate and optimize existing processes. Campaign automation helps smooth out the challenges that come from running multiple campaigns with plenty of moving parts.
This post takes a deeper look into common recruitment workflow components and outlines the ways in which a unified platform helps to automate essential processes.
The challenge of recruitment workflows
Recruitment marketers wear many different hats, which creates the demand for efficient workflows. A typical workflow may include recruitment tasks and challenges such as:
- Campaign setup. This includes everything from goal setting to audience profiling. Recruitment marketers must have a thorough understanding of what they want to achieve, and how to set up the processes that will help them achieve it. Otherwise, they risk wasting valuable resources.
- Job ad content optimization. Writing effective job ads requires ongoing finesse. Whereas traditional job ads were static, ‘smart’ job ads have introduced dynamic targeting that has the potential to increase the number of quality candidates for any given job.
- Campaign management. It’s useful for recruitment marketers to be able to start, pause and resume campaigns, or reuse them at a later time in a different context. Campaign management also involves an understanding of who is managing what — that is, which team members are assigned to which tasks, and how roles are distributed for any given campaign.
- Budget setting. Cost-based recruitment workflows and budget intelligence often drive the success of hiring campaigns. Recruitment marketers must have a consistent view on costs and a way to measure and optimize them. They must also be able to communicate and justify budgets to higher level management.
A successful workflow should accomplish all of the above, while reaching both active and passive job seekers. Ultimately, this maximizes the chance for any hiring organization to find its best fit candidates. The easiest way to achieve an optimized workflow is with a unified platform.
Solution: Process automation via a programmatic recruitment platform
Automation technology brings a new level of efficiency to recruitment workflows. Unified platforms, such as TMP Programmatic Jobs, create seamless process optimization so that recruitment marketers can focus on higher value tasks, such as holistic recruitment insights and innovation.
One of the biggest advantages of unified platforms is their ability to fit into recruiters’ existing setups. With minimal customization, they can amplify returns on a given campaign through automation.
Below are a few ways in which TMP Programmatic Jobs can automate and adjust workflows according to shifting campaign goals.
- ATS integration. Full integration with ATS solutions allows for automatic pulling of jobs for distribution, complete tracking of all activity down the recruitment funnel and campaign management (start, pause, stop) for job ad depending on budget, performance and objectives.
- TalentBrew integration. Full integration with the TalentBrew platform, which leverages the full recruitment technology stack from one trusted vendor.
- TMP data. Utilization of TMP’s proprietary benchmark data as signals to help strengthen the automation process. This provides algorithmic technologies with adequate information to make smart decisions that successfully guide a campaign.
TMP Programmatic Jobs also automates:
- Programmatic distribution. Distribution of job ads with a proprietary algorithm for bidding, budgeting, geo-targeting and forecasting.
- Job ad optimization. Enrichment and improvement of job ads based on platform insights, with data directly funneled into publisher-specific structures, rules and search priorities.
- Job classification. Predictive modelling and proprietary data remove the guesswork.
Last but not least, one of the most useful benefits of TMP Programmatic Jobs is a directly accessible team of TMP experts who can assist with campaign strategy.
Bottom line: Automation technology increases efficiency and reduces errors
A competitive hiring climate means that recruitment marketers must get smart with their campaign toolkits. Freeing up the more tedious processes involved in the job allows recruitment marketers to focus more on high-level tasks and get ahead in the talent war. Unified platforms automate essential processes, bringing a boost of next-level efficiency into existing recruitment setups.
Automation through TMP Programmatic Jobs helps HR and C-level executives streamline their team’s work and establish best practice recruitment marketing principles throughout the organization. It allows HR practitioners to save valuable time on tedious daily tasks. Finally, it ensures that any hiring organization is up to date on the latest and most powerful technologies — such as machine learning — that can get them ahead of the competition.
Stay tuned for Part 2 of our Programmatic Jobs series of blogs, coming in the next few weeks!
- TMP Programmatic Jobs – Part 2: Budgeting Intelligence - February 19, 2020
- TMP Programmatic Jobs – Part 1: Campaign Automation - January 28, 2020
- Putting Candidates at the Center of Your Recruitment Strategy - December 17, 2019
- In Pursuit of Perfection: Using Testing for Conversion Rate Optimization - November 22, 2019
- Job Content 101: How to Optimize Job Ads for Results - November 5, 2019
- Recruitment Automation: How to Automate Applicant Sourcing - October 22, 2019
- Recruitment Analytics 101: How to Collect and Analyze Data for Recruitment Success - September 11, 2019
- Recruitment Funnel: How to Optimize the Job Applicant Experience - August 19, 2019
- Mastering Recruitment Touch Points: 3 Ideas to Facilitate the Job Seeker Journey - December 18, 2018
- Unified Management: Benefits of Centralized Recruitment Channel Management - December 11, 2018